Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wrapping up L & P with 10 Random Things

1. It's a good thing that February only has 28 days.

2. Leap day should not be added to February. Why make a bad month longer? Let's add it to June. In that way, each summer month would be 31 days in a Leap Year. Much better, no?

3. I will always prefer reading books to cleaning my house.

4. If it weren't for audio books, I'd never get any cleaning done at all.

5. I would really like a job that paid me to read more. Let me clarify. I do get paid to read reports and email and stuff like that. I would like to be paid to read novels.

6. With winter coming on, I wish we had valet parking at my branch. When I leave at 9 pm, I hate having to clean and defrost my windows.

7. Thank heaven for seat warmers!

8. I'd rather make my own vitamin D, thank you! Keep that sunscreen away from me.

9. Oh yes! I'd also like to be paid to travel.

10. Give me a good book, my passport, a ticket to a warm climate, and I'm out of here!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love your top ten. I would love to be paid to travel too!

Anonymous said...

Getting paid to read and travel sounds heavenly. Now back to reality for me.

Library Thing